Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,966 through 28,980 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270492
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hello im dd27.

    #270491
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure. Ability activate! Attractor! (I can only use it since I haven't used it yet) I take your Bakugan to my Gate Card, Dual Elfin. You=610 Me=890I win. 2-1. Come on, I'm having fun. Step it up!

    #256888
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    540

    #256887
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How many G's are your Foxbat?

    #256886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o i forgot its ur turn now score 1

    #256883
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't activate the same ability card twice in one game. :(

    #256882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac

    #256881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay. Gate Card Set! Subterra Wilda 700Gs stand on my Card.

    #256880
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I'm in California Bay area and I've been to at least 5 Targets and 3 Walgreens (yes they sell them there!) but so far only one of them had boosters/starters/bakutins. Funny how I was at one Target week before Christmas, and returned the following week. ALL B2 series starters were gone, but I got lucky and found a clear Tigrerra, 2 original bakugan starters (the one with smaller marbles) and a few boosters! The boosters are like 4.99 each, starters at 10.09. Was pleased with what I could find =p

    WOW i will have to start checking my walgreens and see whats up. Im missing about 11 type of bakugan ( to have at least one of each type which will help get pics on the site too ) and most are the original types. Target has been my favorite. They almost ALWAYS have alot in stock and they are actually the cheapest. Walmart charges 11.98 for a starter and target is just 10.09! Toys R Us is way off mark with starters at 13.99 and boosters at 5.99 ( others are 4.99 for boosters ).My walmart had series 2 ( original ) starters monday and i went back tuesday with some money and they only had 2 left so i couldnt get all the ones i needed but....

    yep.target is a bakugan wonderland! ;D 😀

    #257963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ur turn

    #257968
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i beat bakuman please

    #257972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb darkus alpha hydrniod 670gs

    #257977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (or duck and win will blow him into the sky) 😉

    No, I got something just as good. 😉

    #257982
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You totally fell for it! Gate Card open! Tricky Gate! You=550Gs Me=440GsLowest wins. I think I got you on that one. 1-1

    #257985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    click this link so see a preyas appreciation video 😉 hope you enjoy it, and subscribe 😀http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D651b7oKc_A

    dat was okay.i dont love preyas just kinda like him

    oh who am i kidding ??? i love preyas!

Viewing 15 posts - 28,966 through 28,980 (of 45,228 total)