Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,771 through 28,785 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270353
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    So I have decided to keep everyone updated on what I get, so here it goes, 8/16/09- I got a ventus alpha hydranoid 640 from target, a ventus ingram figure from toy's'rus and ventus siege 550g off ebay, all updated 😀

    Awesome NP, was the siege B2?

    No B1, but I did see a B2 one

    #270321
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah I will just lose that one, I dont know if your trap is haos or not, so roll on my gate.

    #270317
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope

    #270316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i would still win even

    #270232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i would still win even

    #268496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o ok gc open g power exchange the player with the highest gs cant play ablity card me 560 u 660 bakugan trap tripod eclipse change me to pyresme

    #268264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o ok gc open g power exchange the player with the highest gs cant play ablity card me 560 u 660 bakugan trap tripod eclipse change me to pyresme

    #270876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am starting to not like it cause its head is too round.

    #269146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, you activated attractor, so that immediately would of moved me to your gate, without magnetic attack taking place.

    #270320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no foxbat is on ur card and alpha hydrniod and drago are on mine

    #270845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, I posted but deleted it, you have to open your gate with foxbat, not dragonoid.

    #270925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb subterra drago 500gs

    #270938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, so, ignore my ability and gate, and open yours

    #270937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    8/16/09- I got a ventus alpha hydranoid 640 from target, a ventus ingram figure from toy's'rus and ventus siege 550g off ebay, all updated 😀

    #270936
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ya ac activate attractor ur bakugan is on my card

Viewing 15 posts - 28,771 through 28,785 (of 45,228 total)