Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,756 through 28,770 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong. Ability card activate Haos 2. Since I'm 160g's behind you I can move one of your gate cards in your used pile into mine. I get Needle's eye in my used pile. I now have 3 gate cards in my used pile meaning I win. Good game.

    #270955
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright bakugan brawl 340g haos elfin stand on your card.

    #270954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm doing two brawls per round using only one of the 6 attributes for the round. I'm going through six rounds for all 6 attributes.

    #270951
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hardest brawls of your life? Against who?

    #270950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't you still have a gate in the field?

    #270948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My bad. Your turn.

    #270946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup. Darkus tripod. Switch to pyrus. Looks like I win this one. Alright now that I've finished my last regular brawl I can finally move onto to my final tests. Which are made up of what is to be 12 of the hardest brawls of my life.

    #239016
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 770g darkus alpha percival stand with your scrapper. gate open Stand Off. No abilities can be activated. Our boosts are:Me: 770+60=830g'sYou: 700+20=720g'sSince you can't activate anything I win that one unless you wanna activate a trap.

    #270879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. I'm trying something new. I'll let you get that one. Now it's my turn. Bakugan brawl 660g Haos Elfin stand on my card with my pyrus pyro dragonoid. Since I have 2 of my bakugan on 1 card and there are no other gate cards in the field I get to collect that gate card. Your turn. Gate card set.

    #270791
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    hey this place was made by me to trade a darkus scorpion trap and a ventus b1!!! centiploid for a darkus baliton trap

    you cant even spell "centipoid" that's the bakugan you're trading right...who's the idiot?

    dude it is centiploid it was a misspell on the bakugans he is called centiploid and the deal is awsome darkus scorpion is very rare and so are b1s so back off

    Darkus Scorpion isn't as Rare as you think it is "highbrid."

    #270763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do Elico next

    #270750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good luck on your last brawl!

    #270760
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That wont work cause you have to play before you roll and it starts a battle, I have no bakugan on the gate cause of attractor.

    #270726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate combo battle

    #270683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gotta eat dinner, be back soon hopefully

Viewing 15 posts - 28,756 through 28,770 (of 45,228 total)