Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,741 through 28,755 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im not even sure if im close, one away

    #271007
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brawl gc set

    #271005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i just notice that know

    #271004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL ya im gunna make a video tomorrow just relaxing today

    #270992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's weird! The display cases I see always have showing gs.

    #270988
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think it is supposed to be 110 for pyrus on t w f

    #270984
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I see you got the Lync combat set. And BM, it's called Canadia

    #270983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I knew you were going to say that. lol

    #270981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice collection. I was expecting ventus to be the highest ammount but I was wrong

    #270978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is spam. I sugjest aquosplayer locks it

    #270976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You guys are off topic!

    #270975
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It has B2 Bakugan that are supposed to be B1

    #270974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's why we have eBay, HE

    #270970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey guys I just realized something. Look at the top of your page where it says BakuganBuzz and Simple Machines forum. Then look all the way to the right on the part where it says “Hello _____” . I think there's a BB Standard time there.

    #270960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe because Keinn waned to have the ventus test with me.

Viewing 15 posts - 28,741 through 28,755 (of 45,228 total)