Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,726 through 28,740 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost Alpha and you lost foxbat, k, brawl, ventus hades 650g stand on my gate.

    #271045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb

    #271044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No we both set gates, and you roll since I rolled last, so gate set.

    #271043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My ventus turbine helios' head isnt flexible like the normal helios', if you bend it it just stays there.

    #271041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope

    #271038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kay, brawl ventus percival 720g stand on my gate, gate open, wind portal, me-720+110=830you-540+30=570Anythig?

    #270124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep

    #270146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So you just roll foxbat on my gate?

    #270158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its ur turn

    #271037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc

    #271035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's weird! The display cases I see always have showing gs.

    They might have been uncovered, but I still couldnt see them

    #271028
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bump 😀

    #271017
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    8, 2 aquos,4 darkus,2 ventus

    #271014
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a darkus hades and a subterra wilda in the mail the other day expecting some more soon.

    #271012
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How many Hades do you have and that is on of the biggest collection i've every seen.

    8 hades

Viewing 15 posts - 28,726 through 28,740 (of 45,228 total)