Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,786 through 28,800 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a ventus siege on ebay for like 3$, So I am expecting it soon ;D

    #270929
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, sorry I was gone, I had to go shopping, anyways, brawl, ventus alpha hydranoid 640g stand, now I activate magentic attack, so your moved onto my gate, now, gate open, wind portal, me-640+110=750you-540+30=570Anything?

    #270927
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live in Collierville (Near Memphis).OMG, that is NO WHERE NEAR ME.I live in South Western Tennessee, you live in North Eastern Tennessee we're exact opposite!

    #270924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated.

    #270921
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    smart my brother isn't and wasn't your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

    #270920
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good game very

    #270919
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats a record

    #270918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and Hell is mine(foxbat

    #270914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my subterra tyranno vulcan(shadow vulcan, his stupid horns cracked, now he looks like a dino) 670 g's

    #270912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k, you win( im color blind, i didn't know)

    #270910
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    g-power up im at 980

    #270908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    brawl4life: I'll need you to list the brawls you had in the order you had them. Everything else Updated.

    #270907
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    elfin stand on my card 700 g's, ability activate, brushfire, gc open, lockdown me: 700+80+70×2=920(due to gate)you:700+80=780 care to counter?

    #270905
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl, subterra foxbat 610 g's on your gate

    #270904
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright ability activate darkfire blast. Since you stood on an empty gate card I can stand one of my unused bakugan on the same card. I'll put my Darkus 770g Alpha Percival on your card with hades. What's the card?

Viewing 15 posts - 28,786 through 28,800 (of 45,228 total)