Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,651 through 28,665 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate open, percival field, me-720+120=840you-700+100=800Anything?

    #271252
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I get all my bakugan back from my used pile. Including my bakugan trap. Ability card activate, Stealin. I get your "The Gust" ability card.Bakugan brawl! Subterra Clayf stand. (Lands on your card with 700 G-Power)

    What color is stealin, and I thought everyone decided not to use stealin, cause it was banned

    Stealin is a red ability card, and we never said that we couldn't use Stealin. There has been others that have been using the card. So whats the gate card?

    Oh, yeah, anyways, it wont work, you have to activate after a gate is put on the field. You activated it after i rolled, you had the opportunity before you rolled angelo.

    #271174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get all my bakugan back from my used pile. Including my bakugan trap. Ability card activate, Stealin. I get your "The Gust" ability card.Bakugan brawl! Subterra Clayf stand. (Lands on your card with 700 G-Power)

    What color is stealin, and I thought everyone decided not to use stealin, cause it was banned

    #271248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I roll ventus percival 720g onto my gate, your go.

    #271246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set.

    #271244
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ugh, still fighting, I activate the gust I get a 120 boost, your down bt 110, anything?

    #271242
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There is only one ventus 2, and its green

    #271239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, ability activate, ventus 2, now the gate is gate of wind, and i get a boosted 50 gs, me-640+150+50=840you-650+0=650Anything?

    #271235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got nothing, and I am not going to switch my cards and strategy just to win, anyways, brawl, ventus alpha hydranoid 640g stand on your gate

    #271231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats your opinion. and he had a better deal. SO DEAL WITH IT

    #271229
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, gate of wind, me-700+150=850you-700+0=700Go ahead, counter?

    #271225
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus scrapper 700g stand on my gate

    #271224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the viper helios. so bye. oh i have a aquos 1 though………..want it?

    #271222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what are

    #271217
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah i have 1 now ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 28,651 through 28,665 (of 45,228 total)