Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,636 through 28,650 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want that SOOO badley!! ;D

    #271297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I wasnt sharing I just didnt know which was which. And I havent been paying attention to Buzz since like 2 days ago so I wouldnt know if it was old news or not.

    My bad. I saw your question. Maybe the answer is in Stronger's topic. Did you check?

    Il guess Bronze and Copper will be considered the same color of card.

    I guess so. Try asking Ernie to make sure.

    Copper/bronze are the same

    #271295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate, Mirage. Now you must switch Ventus AH with your 720g Percival.Gate card open, Crushing Blow. Lowest G-Power total wins. Me: 650+70=720You: 720+80=800Looks like I win, NP.

    That was an OK brawl, I just dont like brawling you cause you constantly are changing your cards just so you can win. I preferably like to stick to my core team, as if i was in a tournament, but you have to switch out with every brawl. FYI, my team consists of ventus percival 720g, ventus scrapper 700g, and a lower g bakugan, then I use wind portal, hellstorm, and needles eye, then I use turn around, ventus and dans throw, then when I battle you, I have to change my strategy, cause you will automatically pull out an entirely new team, just for one brawl, thats why I prefer to battle tourney stlye like Ernies, or in actual life, so I think I am gonna quit brawling online, yeah, so this was my last brawl, excluding my tourney match with V.

    #271292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm older than him and i don't type 12

    #271249
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus alpha hydranoid 640g stand on your gate.

    #271270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I predicted quick charge, I was gonna play mirage, but was like nah. anyways, gate set, and it is your roll, I just rolled scrapper

    #271268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    welcome back, tdog you're fired

    #271266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome back!

    #271262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow, my little brother is 10, anyways, welcome back

    #271260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome back 😀

    #271280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i beat andrew please confirm

    #271277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc

    #271274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I get all my bakugan back, now I activate Dan's throw, so if my roll starts a battle, I get an ability back, so now I roll my ventus scrapper 700g on your gate. So I will take back my gust.

    #271273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes and that ;D

    #271257
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he added a pyrus dual hyd. it was my viper helios and darkus metalfencer for his pyrus dual hyd and darkus pythantus.

Viewing 15 posts - 28,636 through 28,650 (of 45,228 total)