how can you tell a verias from other bakugan?
ok bb haos mega nemus on mine 720gs
I went 1st the last time we battled your turn to go first. 😉
ill
it looks cool cant wait to get one
Mira is pathetic she wanted to free the bakugan then when she found out her brother was Spectra wanted to give it all up thats lame.
where did you find it!!!???!!!!
Go to Youtube. (DUH) Or go to this websites main page. If they released the episode yet.
don't call me a duh, i try battling like a subterra brawler, so i wanted to see the best's strategies
I have a darkus pythantus for trade.
Brain wash would only work on a opponents bakugan when it lands on a card with another one of their ownBakugan. Try Magnetic Action or Attractor.
really? link plz
no thanks, i was kinda looking for a vortex neo dragonoid
dude thats not even out yet and not 4 a while
Stil havnt recieved his bakugan……..
WoahWOAHMIND=BLOWN
I see. I let you change your bakuagn one time when we we're brawling. http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=2503.45
whans the next contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!