Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,666 through 28,680 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb darkus alpha percipal on urs 720gs

    #271206
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate

    #271200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i want darkus pythantus REALLY BAD

    #271199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan trap tripod eclipse subterra change me

    #271194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where did you find it!!!???!!!!

    #271189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dont worry, I dont like aquos either

    #270952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where do you find episode 19?

    #271186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haos 60subterra 20

    #271176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no. any aquos?

    #271170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    confrim.

    #271168
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    uh name all ventus i am not looking for 1 bakugan.

    #271167
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 :ome wanty that ventus moskeeto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO U WANT 2 TRADE I NEED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #271161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I cant decide between Aquos and Darkus Elico

    I am just waiting for ventus elico, and if there isnt one, then oh well

    There probably will only be Aquos, Darkus, and Subterra for a while because thats what he changes to on the show.

    So, spinmaster doesnt always follow the show, there will most likely end up being every attribute since he has been highly anticipated

    #271156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I cant decide between Aquos and Darkus Elico

    I am just waiting for ventus elico, and if there isnt one, then oh well

    #271137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb

Viewing 15 posts - 28,666 through 28,680 (of 45,228 total)