Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,456 through 28,470 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah China.. Land Of The rising sun and bakugan shang ri la.

    Land of the Rising sun is Japan <_<.

    #271761
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah China.. Land Of The rising sun and bakugan shang ri la.

    #271760
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm just wondering, where do you get these?

    Same place he get all his imports, China. Dunno hwere in China, but they are all from China.

    #271759
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …Oh ow, these are OVERPOWERING AS HELL @_@WANT ALL OF THE SERIES! NAO!

    #271758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm just wondering, where do you get these?

    #271755
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Also, Baku, can the little claws in the front flip out like on the poster? It looks like they should :.

    They are already half way flipped out in these pics... they go a little further but not all the way forward

    Ah, just wondering. I may get a Moskeeto sometime, or at least try to.

    #271752
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well thanks.... I will put both Altos and Alto on ebay

    No problem, the poster says "Alto", so I just thought I;d point that out to you.

    #271749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also, Baku, can the little claws in the front flip out like on the poster? It looks like they should :.

    #271747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll do requests though if people "need" to see a vid.My friend got a dynamo and we combined them because we saw it in the show, and it worked. (he got it from eBay) But if you can pm me your account on photoshop.com, or if anyone can, I'll post a picture of my meta helios (metalfencer and helios) or maxus helios (7 bakugan in 1) but again, for a request only ;). *random*I got a new frog today! YAY! ;D(LOL)Also another combiner is altair and wired for those that don't know about it. 😉

    Altair and Wired is OLD AS HELL, no offense. I made that one a LONG time ago, when I got my A+W (Altair and Wired).

    #271746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Steel Darkus > Bananna Phone.Bottom line the Steel Darkus one looks pwnsome.

    ^this

    #271745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Steel Darkus > Bananna Phone.Bottom line the Steel Darkus one looks pwnsome.

    #271744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I pass by all these Verias's on eBay and because of this pic I know want one.

    #271743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The steel Darkus one and the cler ones are the ones I want the most @_@.

    #271742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I WANT that clear Verias @_@I wany any clear Bakugan, actually :. I don't have any.

    #271740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Meh, I don't really like Abis Omega, but still, cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 28,456 through 28,470 (of 45,228 total)