Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,471 through 28,485 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's Alto Brontes, BTW. Still, AWZM ALTO WANT! @_@

    #271738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …MOSKEETO WANT!I want Moskeeto so bad nao, all because of you, Baku ;-;

    #271737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I envy you SOOO much right now.

    #271736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Again, thanks guys. Feels so great to be welcomed back on here!

    #271730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nah that's alright. Well unless you wanna.

    #271727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Schweet.

    #271724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Damn. If anyone has a pic of it feel free to post it. I also found out that Viper Helios connects with metalfencer too.

    #271722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Masquerade, for he uses Darkus, and is actually Alice, the third hawtest character in the show.

    #271717
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O_O Woha…

    #271716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im on YT User Name:BakuganRioCoa

    #271689
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hades ;D

    #271677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi razor welcome.

    #271686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u there

    #271684
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate to say it I am like a combo of Barron and Ace…. ;D BTW U should just wait! It'll be out soon enough! XD

    #271683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated.

Viewing 15 posts - 28,471 through 28,485 (of 45,228 total)