im GOING 2 have i soon………….
verias(the first monkey bakugan) i've been waiting for a monkey one 😀
so
well, like wired, foxbat has those clippy thingies on his feet, and it can't go with altair, i'm trying to find out what does
Fine. Gate Card, set. Bakugan Brawl. Subterra Wilda Stand on my card.
pyrus limulus, aquos diablo, subterra storm skyress
does the aquyos to the left have 710 g's?
i want 1 in darkus ;D
Good luck customizing then, they'll most likely only make Pyrus like they did with the Launcher.
So it looks like I win.
I dob't think that'll work in this case since I didn't technically stand it I “moved” it according to the card.
Oh snap. You iz right.
Moskeeto, definately. Alto, Thunder, and Verias come in close second, though.
One word. PWNSOME!
Oh wow, Thunder looks SO much better wiht his feet flipped out. Nao if only you could make it so that his shoulder things don't flip out THAT much.
...same place just about every Unreleased Bakugan comes from, home of the "Made In"