Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,426 through 28,440 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my fav is darkes alpha hydriniod

    #271627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    we will never

    #271804
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im more

    #271694
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you think i really care the last post was a month ago? T_T I can just report anyone who is mean to me.

    #271838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl. Darkus Vandarus 610Gs Stand on my Gate Card.

    #271836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    spectra

    #271835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine was

    #271834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its ur turn

    #271826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card Set.

    #271589
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set ur turn

    #271536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong. Firstly, no Bakugan are in our used piles. When you use all of them, they all come back. So no help from Power Triangle. Secondly, I also get the Ventus 100G Boost from Water Shutdown. Finally, you only get +60gs from G-Power Bump.Me=1,210GsYou=1,030GsIt looks as if I win this one, and that neither of us have any ability cards, since a Triple Ability uses three Abilities. I have already used all of mine too.Me=2You=1

    #271832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    triple ablity activate

    #271831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It goes on your attribute. Since you are Haos, I gain 100Gs.

    #271830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what are

    #271829
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card Activate. Mana Surge. You can add a card from your collection to your unused pile. I just did. Double Ability Activate. Home Advantage plus Water Shutdown. I just gained 210Gs.Me=1,210GsYou=970Gs

Viewing 15 posts - 28,426 through 28,440 (of 45,228 total)