Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,411 through 28,425 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271865
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok ur turn

    #271864
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We are both out of Ability Cards. You used a Triple Ability.

    #271862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate shuns throw now u have

    #271860
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate ventus

    #271858
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb ventus percipal on urs 720gs

    #271852
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac

    #271851
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan trap subterra zoack change me to ventusme 880u 870

    #271850
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like Moskeeto BUT I can't afford any bakugan! :- The only way I can get them is if I trust the kid who almost ripped everyone else! EVEN though he almost ripped me off too! :-

    #271848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyres 60aquas 150

    #271846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open

    #271844
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what r ur bakugans gs

    #271843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mira is weird

    #271841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what does stuck do

    #271513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u there

    #271837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bb haos mega nemus 720gs on mine ur turn

Viewing 15 posts - 28,411 through 28,425 (of 45,228 total)