Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,396 through 28,410 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271889
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i will gc set/

    #271887
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes! I have mastered Haos. I think. Now onto my next test, Aquos!

    #271885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay. Since there are no other cards, I will win just like last time. Bakugan Brawl! Pyrus Reaper 250G's on my card! Both Bakugan are on my card, so I win the game. Let's report this to the Scoreboard. Good game.

    #271884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats a pretty good collection ;D

    #271883
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I voted Moskeeto cause I first saw Lync use him, and he was ventus, so that just makes things better. I dont care for altos brontes, or thunder wilda. And verias has funky colors, so thats why I chose Moskeeto

    #271880
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i just did

    #271879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. It is yours. You have already used all of your Ability Cards before this.

    #271878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a t-shirt,but i only wear it to tortaments or events

    LOL, ^same

    #271877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i beat andrew please

    #271876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    two things that subterra team is awsome and please confirm on the scoreboard

    #271874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open

    #271871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u win that one gc set bb

    #271870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u there

    #271868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb haos mega nemus on ur card 720gs

    #271866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its a

Viewing 15 posts - 28,396 through 28,410 (of 45,228 total)