Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,276 through 28,290 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272237
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i just said that

    #272235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope scoreme 2 u 0gc set

    #272231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if only i knew how to use photoshop :'( i need that subterra scorpion) if i was to find the attribute decals and what u use to recolor it, could someone guide me through it?

    #272230
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope scoreme 2 u 0gc set

    #272229
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd wanna see a pyrus exedra and subterra cycloid.

    #272222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i find elico as a fraud :- i find preyas and elfin able to do it because they are chameleons(elfin is a chameleon, and the “hat” on her head is a frog)

    #272221
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ur still 780gs darkus and haos both are 100gs i win?

    #272216
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shure. I'll teach you my top two strats after your done with the basics.

    #272215
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    every one EXCEPT perfect elico

    #272211
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I'll teach you? If so, then good. Also, I was just kidding about the payment. But it would still be nice… 😉 😀

    #272209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open needles eye lowest gs win me

    #272206
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    before you called mirromorph a him, and then you called it a her

    #272204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is that the pearl pyrus drago? I'll trade my alpha hydranoid for it...

    I don't have a pearl pyrus drago.

    #272183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yup ac activate ventus know i can change the gc i change it to tidal breezeme 880gsu

    #272182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A bit off topic now....

    Yeah sorry :(

Viewing 15 posts - 28,276 through 28,290 (of 45,228 total)