Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,261 through 28,275 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HAI THAR >O

    #272262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Shure. I'll teach you my top two strats after your done with the basics.

    Where's the Bakugan For Dummies book when you need it

    #272260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you still have the ventus gorem, ventus falconeer and trans ventus dragonoiD? if so can you list the prices?

    #272256
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes im in

    #272255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i confirm

    #272250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    now

    #272249
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I see you got the Lync combat set. And BM, it's called Canadia

    no it's canada -_-

    UGH, people call it Canadia, get over it

    you get over it i never saw someone call it that ok?

    Great comeback, you dont think someone did that on purpose, stop trying to make yourslef seem smarter by trying to correct someone.

    #272248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I see you got the Lync combat set. And BM, it's called Canadia

    no it's canada -_-

    UGH, people call it Canadia, get over it

    you get over it i never saw someone call it that ok?

    #272246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    if only i knew how to use photoshop :'( i need that subterra scorpion) if i was to find the attribute decals and what u use to recolor it, could someone guide me through it?

    First off you do understand I'm not making a custom Bakugan, right? Just a photo. Next, the recoloring process (using photoshop) is very hard, it took me about 45min. to make those two on page 1. And trying to put attribute symbols on is a pain in the @$$, I usually get pics where you can't see the symbol. I could try and make you a Subterra Scorpion pic, but it would take some time.

    I have also seen an imported subterra foretress.

    Seriously? On ebay? *searches*

    Yeah, but it was a while back, I even saw a ventus foretress.

    #272245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Shure. I'll teach you my top two strats after your done with the basics.

    Where's the Bakugan For Dummies book when you need it

    #272244
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I see you got the Lync combat set. And BM, it's called Canadia

    no it's canada -_-

    UGH, people call it Canadia, get over it

    #272243
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope

    #272241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I see you got the Lync combat set. And BM, it's called Canadia

    no it's canada -_-

    #272240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have also seen an imported subterra foretress.

    #272238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oops man, sorry about that. And I didn't see that alpha, sorry.

    thats ok

Viewing 15 posts - 28,261 through 28,275 (of 45,228 total)