Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,291 through 28,305 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I went to the one in Hurst. Master Ray said he was ranked# 7 in the world. SM is COMPLETLEY stupid, he was getting paid to just say that.

    You shouldve battled him and pwed him.

    Yeah, I would like to do that!

    #271690
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well,this is a money/bakugan score,I am so evil.I told my freind that haos mega nemus was rare,and he believed me.So he's gonna pay 5$ plus two b1 bakugan ;D .

    PWN!!

    #272201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still number one at somethin important.

    #272200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb venus percipal on urs 720gs

    #272199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still number one at somethin important.

    #272198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll teach you. After all I am number one.

    Number one in RPG, if we were brawling in real life, anything could happen, a wrong roll, anything, so technically you are the best strategist (even though half your strategys would be impossible to pull off in real life).

    #272197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll teach you. After all I am number one.

    #272194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    the f***!!!

    #272193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Repeat. I will.

    #272192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #272188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Payment? Just kidding. I will. In a little while, okay?

    #272186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the f***!!!

    #272185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sweet

    #272178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maybe

    #272176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus brawler might be right 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 28,291 through 28,305 (of 45,228 total)