Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,216 through 28,230 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok! Second part is being uploded! ;D

    #272402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Was it funny? It was supposed to be a comedy! ;D

    #272399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOW!! I did that to sound funny! Its me and I am NOT GAY or a GIRL!!!

    #272397
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why not both(in a way) a gay girl

    #272395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated.

    #272394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Spelled Baron wrong, and useless poll is useless.

    #272383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice but mostly bakubronz

    #272381
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice bakugan

    #272379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alto brontes

    #272378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ace and

    #272377
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where do u

    #272375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    verias is a gorrilla, which is a monkey, which is 98% human

    #272374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    It may possibly be one of the exclusive bakugan in the target display cases.

    This is very true too, if you looks up Aquos Percival, who I believe is to be in the Aquos display case you only find one.

    #272372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well if you refuse vendetta's offer (which I highly advise you take) then I'll teach you, as most of these people look like noobs, no offense...

    sigh, enought with the n00b calling crap.

    #272367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a scanner, printer, copier, but it hasn't worked for almost a year(its a lexmark1200)

Viewing 15 posts - 28,216 through 28,230 (of 45,228 total)