Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,231 through 28,245 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272365
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats cool!! I have a haos pearl fourtress!

    #272362
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ::) ARE YOU SERIOUS??????

    lol, dude it's a joke i went on a dumby book editor engine lol

    #272358
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ur a awsome brawler

    #272359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (@Eclipse116) Nice!! I want an ingram. 😀

    #272355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i beat

    #272351
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate ventus i change the gc to needles eye i win the hole game good game this brawl was very challenging can u also confirm on the scoreboard

    #272298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would, but I has no scanner ;-;Seriously, if I had a scanner, I would draw these guys for you.

    #272316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Either an import, or such a new release it's EXTREMELY hard to find.

    #272320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate runos throw i can use a

    #272348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open baked soilme 900u

    #272336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok u win that one my turn gc set

    #272331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …What up with the peg on Drago's back? Perhaps Spyderfencer can go on as a hand or like the original idea, as a backpack.

    #272330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb ventus reaper on urs 250gs

    #272324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set ac activate attractor ur bakugans on my card bb

    #271795
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is this a new tean and ifso ill brawl if u want to

Viewing 15 posts - 28,231 through 28,245 (of 45,228 total)