Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,201 through 28,215 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272554
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i like ur darkess bakugan

    #272513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    For this type of match I donn't need a lowest g's wins card.

    #272498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't trust those for some reason. It's like when you think about it we're on the verge of B3 should coe out anytime soon then a B1 Subterra Cycloid with a SILVER face shows up. Shouldn't it be brown? And why didi it come out so late? Also did any of you who have get it from a booster pack in a store?

    #272496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I actually go on my iPod alot so he's probably not lying about that.

    #272484
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pretty good compared to my first custom. it was a pitch black fear reaper. i just went over everything with black paint. the next day when i dried you couldnt close it cause i painted the springs too!

    That's because you don't paint them. You use a sharpie.

    #265431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup. Just wait until you here what I have planned for the points system.

    #272478
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just posted it.

    #272477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ---ANNOUNCMENT!!!---

    What a great announcement.

    #272475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    —ANNOUNCMENT!!!—

    I have tought long and hard about it and I've decided that I am going to change the scoreboard to the points system. If you don't know what that is look back on page 10. The change will take place On Sunday.

    #272445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Forget it.

    #272442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice collection like ur darkus collection

    #272423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can't! Tommorow! I got 2 go soon! :-

    #272415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats the first movie! The next movie is RETURN OF ELFIN!!!

    #272412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAZ! My future in COMEDY is coming true! XD U who have seen m vids KNOW my voice is REALLY deep! I just made it high pitched! XD

    #272407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Second part is up!

Viewing 15 posts - 28,201 through 28,215 (of 45,228 total)