Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,186 through 28,200 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry but REJECTED. I activate attractor. So your darkus limulus is on my card now an that battle didn't happen. My turn. Ability card activate Combo Battle. If this roll results in a battle then we each add in one more bakugan to the gate card before it's flipped over. Bakugan brawl 1g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card with your limulus. Since this resulted in a battle we each add in a bakugan. I'll put in my 1g Haos Mega Nemus. What about you?

    #272597
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Thanks. I got it out of my Haos Bakutin. ;D

    Really? I thought pearl tins only came with b1 Bakugan....

    No, I think the next waves had B2 pearl ones

    #272592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found some better pics of the darkus elico baku813 found on ebay, 090820w.jpg090820x.jpgBoth the sellers are from CHINA!!!!!!!

    #272591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate attractor ur bakugans on my gc

    #272590
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this is hilarious 😀

    #272587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc

    #272585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You brawl in the bakudome then you post I beat __________ or I lost to ____________ and wait for them to confirm. Or you could say “I beat (or lost to)____________” then give the link to the brawl.

    #272270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i will u first

    #272577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    want to trade

    #272564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. I got it out of my Haos Bakutin. ;D

    #272563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maybe not

    #272562
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i also have a subterra

    #272557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice

    #272556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yours looks better than mine

    #272555
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that looks awsome

Viewing 15 posts - 28,186 through 28,200 (of 45,228 total)