Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,171 through 28,185 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272621
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright my turn. Bakugan brawl 570g Haos Elfin stand on your card with Dragonoid.

    #272321
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card Open Flame Portal. I get 70g's and you get 60g's. I'm at 840 and your at 790. Have anthing?

    #272319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card.

    #272611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright then. Bakugan brawl 570g Haos Elfin Stand On Triple battle. Alright now ability activate Haos 2. Since my Elfin is 160g's lower than your fencer I get to take one of the gate cards from your used pile and put it into mine. So I'll be taking Crushing Blow. Our boosts are:Me: 770-100+570+300=1540g'sYou: 730+150=880g's.Got anything?

    #251273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright Gate card open Triple Battle. The Battle is put on hold until a 3rd bakugan lands on the card. Wanna do anything?

    #251645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup. I believe Perfect Aim is Battle Master Carston's favorite card.

    #251823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright I'll let you get that one. My turn. Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card.

    #251912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    he is not a collector... HE is just a seller which get new bakugan from my place, China...

    I am not a collector? I am JUST a seller?May the ignorance continue

    #251994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #255103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I went to Wal-Mart and got a lot of stuff(Check my collection topic) I also found a Pyro Dragonoid character pack at Wal-Mart.

    Pyor dragonoid, what was in it?

    A Trans Pyro Dragonoid, I think a different Neo Dragonoid Trans 2 inch figure, and a Dragonoid card.

    Oh,most likely pyrus, ugh

    #266258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I went to Wal-Mart and got a lot of stuff(Check my collection topic) I also found a Pyro Dragonoid character pack at Wal-Mart.

    Pyor dragonoid, what was in it?

    #272618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updates include Aquos Glow Spindle 660, Ventus Bronze Attack Storm Skyress 630, Pyrus Glow Foxbat 630, and Pyrus Bronze Attack Dragonoid 660.

    Wow, someone went shopping

    #272607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry Magnetic action only works on an opponent's bakugan.

    #272606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey DD for the Super Clear G-power change Pyrus Preyas and the Darkus Pearl Mantris I'll trade you a 390g Ventus B1 Pearl Gorem390g Darkus Flip Tin Stinglash600g Pyrus Storm Skyress (only available in the carrying case)630g Aquos Percival (only available in the carrying case)530g B1 Haos Peral Delta DragonoidSo whattya say?

    #272605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Thanks. I got it out of my Haos Bakutin. ;D

    Really? I thought pearl tins only came with b1 Bakugan....

    No, I think the next waves had B2 pearl ones

    Really? How can you tell which ones come with B2?

    I dont know, you should ask ernie

Viewing 15 posts - 28,171 through 28,185 (of 45,228 total)