Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,991 through 28,005 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273138
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no.bb stand aquos fencer 700gs on my card.

    #273137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I think it looks like his eyes, but it might be like a collar or something

    #273134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, but on the actual trap

    #273132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Geez, this is getting intense, gate set, brawl, ventus alpha percival 630g stand on my gate.

    #273129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, percival field, too bad I have no abilities, anywaysme-720+120=840you-470+100=570Anything?

    #273126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I just wanted to have fun this battle, anyways I lost this one, your roll.

    #273119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate shadow fire you dont gain the gc boost.

    #273118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I activate ventus (blue one), now the gate is gate of wind, me-540+150=690you-430+110=540Anything?

    #273113
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb stand darkus brontes 660gs on your gc.

    #273112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hm, only the cheapest gold card I think out there, EVER. Anyways, brawl, ventus elfin stand on your gate, 540g.

    #273109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set, brawl, ventus percival 720g stand on my gate.

    #273108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #273091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah, i activate ventus 2, now the gates back to gate of wind, and I get a boosted 50 now. Anything?

    #273096
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, gate of wind, me-660+150=810you-470+0=470Anything?

    #273099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope I lose, and you have 300 g remenber. Roll

Viewing 15 posts - 27,991 through 28,005 (of 45,228 total)