Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,976 through 27,990 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok :)

    #273179
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    fields of lavapyrus-80aquos-70subterra-20haos 120darkus 170ventus-120

    #273177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok thats a clever card, stand darkus wilda 400 on my gate card

    #273175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've been on my iPod which isn't that good for the Scoreboard so I'll update it as soon as I get to a working computer.

    #273174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i counter by using deadly lync volan#6, i get to look at ur gate card

    #273170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #273169
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    confrim

    #273168
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea good game

    #273166
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea :)

    #273164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can i go next

    #273158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yours i dont have one down.

    #273154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    stand haos mega nemus 720gs.

    #273152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open whirlpool 700+200=900 u 720+170=890.counter?

    #273140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I was just waiting for magentic action. Anyways, that one was fun ;D

    #273139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I think it looks like his eyes, but it might be like a collar or something

Viewing 15 posts - 27,976 through 27,990 (of 45,228 total)