Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,006 through 28,020 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hm, wonder what that is, anyways, brawl, ventus alpha percival 630g stand on your gate

    #273105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I activate mirage, so switch out el condor with another bakugan.

    #273107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do I have to lose, nothing. Gate set, brawl, ventus elfin 660g stand on my gate.

    #273094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Trap Dekas are appearing at your local Walmarts...Tripod Epsilon and Zoack...they are mammoth!

    Any pics?

    #273086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u may go first

    I am already brawling, maybe read the topic before you post

    #273085
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u may go first

    #272644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess I will, I want to test a new strategy, but only 3 abilities, not 6

    #273084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no i ment scrapped

    #273083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i like the pyrus sirenoid the best

    #273082
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok r u serious u did that? wow. looks like my 5 year old cousin did it. but i do like it. (somewhat) like it needs improvements why dont u color around the numbers and try to get in the creases. 😉

    #273074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that feezer looks cool. im not going to over react though. i can just get one. and that one looks painted and craped >:(

    #273058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *drools*

    #273048
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyruslord, u post here 2 say the trade is done or say u got it, u dont say u confermed here.

    #272809
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    smart its his battle so, he gets to pick the rules >:(

    #273045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    worth alot 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 28,006 through 28,020 (of 45,228 total)