Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,556 through 27,570 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #274366
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just wondering, cause you posted it like right now, so I am like, you just went to wal mart?

    #274363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol, like you would win in real life, anything could happen, like you losing.

    #274362
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    went to walmart found maxus drago, boosters, starters, and battle packs of bakuglow, elico and ventus vulcan, and tons of bronze attack :) ;D :)

    So jealous, btw what time is it in canadia

    #274359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry for interrupting. But Subterra Pythantus has no Ventus, my friend has one, and no Ventus on it. And even if you did change to Ventus, (Which is impossible) ShadowLash wouldn't have worked anyways.

    Dang, whyd you interrupt, I wanted him to waste everything

    #274356
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't think about the combo packs.They have it in ventus?!Also, do you want the pic. or not?(Bakutin exclusive subterra ingram 620g on my gc.)

    Yeah, why not

    #274353
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Two in one turn?!nadda, no happen.And If you want I 'll take a pic. and post them.And the tripod epsilon in ventus I believe is pyrus, haos, and aquos inside, unless yours is "different"

    I Believe I have 2, one from the normal trap pack, and 1 from the ventus marucho combat pack, which has subterra, why would I lie when I could just play pythantus. Anyways, gate set, brawl, ventus alpha percivak 630g stand on my gate.

    #274351
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I really doubt you have all these, anyways, activate, ventus tripod epsilon, now I am subterra, so your shadow lash was wastless, now i activate heavy water, so I get 160, so now i am up by 10, anything?

    #274348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Great, waste another ability, either way I was on this gate first, so I win, unless you have something?

    #274346
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well no duh, you pretty much TRY to copy kiohl, which is why I predicted that, which is why the gates wind portal, me-720+150=870you-720+0=720Anything?

    #274340
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well that was obvious, why do you thik I just blatantly threw elfin down, roll on my card now

    #274336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus elfin 660g stand on your gate

    #274331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, I need a ventus one!!

    #274328
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought you were vs naruptops

    #274327
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Narutopwns did master Carson tell you anything else?

    Nope, just that spinmaster is trying to get a tourney going

    #274325
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate set, ventus percival 720g stand on my gate

Viewing 15 posts - 27,556 through 27,570 (of 45,228 total)