Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,541 through 27,555 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #274438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate shuns throw know u have to tell me what the gate card is

    #274437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ventus nemus 640 on mine

    #274436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set u first

    #274435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    3

    #274434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shweet!

    #274426
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have noticed this too

    #274425
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ventus and darkus verias look awsome cant woit till there in stores

    that is not Darkus. its bakusteel

    #274420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea,why not

    #274386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I myself don't even know what I'd pick.

    #274380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thank you B4L.

    #274376
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All I have to do is roll a ball on a card. Not much you can mess up on. Besides I practice all the time. And what does that have to do with the cards?

    #274375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yeah, I thought it was ingram, not cosmic ingram, anyways, thanks for giving awat your strategy, can we continue this tomorrow, I gotta get to bed.

    #274372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aww man. Curse you CARSTON!!!

    #274370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Have you gotten that ventus vulcan yet, I want one

    #274368
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well post it

Viewing 15 posts - 27,541 through 27,555 (of 45,228 total)