Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,571 through 27,585 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #274324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what are gonna do obito

    #274321
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes

    #274320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Narutopwns did master Carson tell you anything else?

    #274319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the tigrera is on my card and I brawl 710 pyro draganoid your card

    #274315
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes

    #274314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey guys I found out something. If you've been checking out the Ultimate Battle Tour Clips then you might've knew this already. I found out that the next official tourney is going to happen around the end of the year. Sadly that's all I found out so if you have any info than please post and let us know.

    Yeah, the asian master told me that when I was at the comic-con

    #274311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    for you i am gonna post it for the other guy i wont ps your friends reaper and brawler sixten go to the same school and live very close

    #274301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool

    #274297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    3 way

    #274294
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    both

    #274291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gatecard set bakuganbrawl 450 tigrera stand haos

    #274282
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, ventus alpha percival 630g stand on my gate

    #274281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dont worry v he cant beatt me american blue blood bralwer, the grandmasta of bakugan. the one the only Shonenboy!gc set your move first

    #274248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i still won and i

    #274239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my new pyres g changing elfin 700gs please confirme on the scoreboard ;D 8) ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 27,571 through 27,585 (of 45,228 total)