Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,466 through 27,480 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #274655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I went to Target and got a Pyrus Altair and Pyrus Wired in the Lyncs combat pack.They had 3 total they also had a dans with darkus drago and scorpion and mires with pyrus wilda and baltion.

    #274651
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah your right. I'm gonna take that effect off. EDIT: I changed the final effect on Naga's card.

    #274650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The naga, it's an automatic win if you win on it's gate.Plain ol' cheap-ass naga.

    #274647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just added Naga's Gate.

    #274639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, bakugan ones. I tend to have weird ideas, like my current one will have 2012 in it. I can't think of a title, but I have a general idea of the storyline.

    #274636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Wait, I was reading some of this I was kind of confused by it, is this like a mix with YGO or something?

    Not a mix with yugioh, but a lot of the rules are from it.

    Ok thats what I thought, when I saw the one guy play his ability it reminded me of YGO when they are like "I lay one face down and end my turn!" So yeah thats why I thought of that. Should be interesting

    wait dan and the resintance and the vexos meets the yugioh cast and its drago vs. Dark Magician

    Fix'dI'll read it, having face-down abilities is pretty odd, but it sounds neat.EDIT: After reading this, now I want to go buy some more Yugioh cards. And the badge thing game me a nostalgia attack from season one of Yugioh XD

    #274635
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Wait, I was reading some of this I was kind of confused by it, is this like a mix with YGO or something?

    Not a mix with yugioh, but a lot of the rules are from it.

    Ok thats what I thought, when I saw the one guy play his ability it reminded me of YGO when they are like "I lay one face down and end my turn!" So yeah thats why I thought of that. Should be interesting

    wait dan and the resintance and the vexos meets the yugioh cast and its drago vs. stardust dragon

    #274633
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The fan-fiction section would be big… Especially if I can have that section XD

    #274629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I bought lyncs combat set last night at target they ahd three of them 1 of miras in pyrus and one of dans in darkus.

    #274628
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright Everything is updated and I got rid of the damn 5.

    #274626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Here in Wichita we have a group of guys who get together at a local coffee house for Bakugan night.

    #274622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just added the gate cards. Well one of them. Oh and I didin't mean they're bringing back Season 1 cards when I said “Also they'll have gate cards with them soon.” I meant that the Silent Naga and Infinity Dragonoid will also have Gate Cards with them.

    #274620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus sorry dude I gotta bail wee will continue this brawl in a few hours kk I g2g now bye

    #274619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Ability Activate, Magnetic Action; I move.. Pyrus Delta Drago 700g? Is that real? No matter, BB Darkus Hades 710g on my gcGC OPEN Dark Tunnel

    #274611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability Activate, Magnetic Action; I move.. Pyrus Delta Drago 700g? Is that real? No matter, BB Darkus Hades 710g on my gcGC OPEN Dark Tunnel

Viewing 15 posts - 27,466 through 27,480 (of 45,228 total)