Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,451 through 27,465 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266786
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i say they're lying :-

    #268270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    #272872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set how many gs

    #274697
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Correct. Man I can't wait for the next tourney. Maybe it'll be World Championships. O_O <_<

    #274696
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u there

    #274695
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Wait, I was reading some of this I was kind of confused by it, is this like a mix with YGO or something?

    Not a mix with yugioh, but a lot of the rules are from it.

    Ok thats what I thought, when I saw the one guy play his ability it reminded me of YGO when they are like "I lay one face down and end my turn!" So yeah thats why I thought of that. Should be interesting

    wait dan and the resintance and the vexos meets the yugioh cast and its drago vs. Dark Magician

    Fix'dI'll read it, having face-down abilities is pretty odd, but it sounds neat.EDIT: After reading this, now I want to go buy some more Yugioh cards. And the badge thing game me a nostalgia attack from season one of Yugioh XD

    its drago vs. stardust dragon because there both dragons

    #274687
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set u may go first

    #274683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can i brawl

    #274680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That was too soon and kinda pathetic so I'm not gonna count it. Sorry.

    #274679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    did i win the hole game or just that battle

    #274674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHile I'm at itBakucoal (Name is still pending)VeriasMoskeetoAbis OmegaThunder WildaAlto BrontesBakuEPIC (lol, yes I completely made this up)Ultra DragonoidMyriad HadesStugAtmosFreezer

    BakuCOAL?!

    #274669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i give up

    #274668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone at all

    #274666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AltairWiredViper HeliosHyper DragonoidIngram

    Is that all?

    #274660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi im new so can you be easy on me,so gate card card set!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 27,451 through 27,465 (of 45,228 total)