Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,481 through 27,495 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #274609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate shadow lash u dont get the attribute bonas i win ur turn

    #274602
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ?? please do this fast I got better things to do like sleep its 10:16pm here

    #274601
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bb darkus alpha percipal on urs 720gs

    #274596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What the heck I'm bored lol GC set, you can have the first roll, you'll need it. >:D

    Hmm this shuld e a challenge I hopeand KK GC set and this time no beating round the bush Bakugan brawl Pyrus Delta drago stand on my card 700 gs

    #274595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb ventus

    #274584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK seriously... you waited 2 minutes before saying that...Youa ren't a real brawler since you don't play by the actual rulesUnlimited cards would be one annoying ass battle to play...

    this is a test matchand trust me I will play by the rules laterulimioted cards wouldnt be needed for me, but will be for my opponents ut be warned I use the indian/japenese cards so dont complain if you loseplus I have to hurry so Obviously i need this done soon

    #274583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate shuns throw u have to tell me what the gc is

    #244870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like Naga's ability card a lot because I like the negation part but with Infinity dragonoid I like the fact his card gives all the gate bonuses. Well actually that may suck on some season 1 cards because they had -'s back then. Also they will have gate cards with them soon.

    #272665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No one Has the guts to fight a real brawler??Come on I will make it a swift end

    #272666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate bronz launcherpercipal 800gsskyress 790gs i win ur turn

    #273283
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know. Everybody's score is in tact but for some reason the 5 wont show up when I hit modify so I can't get rid of it.

    #272656
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open tidal

    #273793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    naga

    #273881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey guys I updated the Scoreboard to show I quit brawling. But however the computer I'm on is horrible so I can't update everything yet. Sorry.

    #274043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bb ventus percipal on mine 720gs ur turn

Viewing 15 posts - 27,481 through 27,495 (of 45,228 total)