I get 14 dollars every week, and if I'm not saving for something, I'll instantly go and buy a Bakugan. I'm actually thinking about getting Yugioh cards... Not to sure, though.
Do you have to use your own money that you get by allowance or something like that, or do your parents just let you go all out and get whatever you feel like buying? For me, its the first one.
Do you have to use your own money that you get by allowance or something like that, or do your parents just let you go all out and get whatever you feel like buying? For me, its the first one.
Do you have to use your own money that you get by allowance or something like that, or do your parents just let you go all out and get whatever you feel like buying? For me, its the first one.
i dont remember but i think the newer style ( half circle ) has a metal card as well. BUT it is not a series one HSP card. The packaging looks the same to me with series 1 on it and all. Just be careful to look at the base if your wanting a series one card.