Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,346 through 27,360 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, well I should post mines too, I gots a ventus reverse verias 650g, for free!!!!

    #274000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got in a B1 Pearl Subterra Drago in today

    #274123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well, At my Target, bakutins are on sale for 6.68.

    #274335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mine would be the jumpers, I love skyress and storm skyress and boost ingram, so it was obvious for me.

    #274631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks!!!! =DD

    #274076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alright

    #274309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I am back, ability activate, ventus, now the gate is needles eye, so, me-630+0=630you-650+150=800Anything?

    #274334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok kool we will finish this tomaraw when i get bak from skool at 4:00 k

    #274360
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can i brawl the winnersorry for interupting

    #274429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    thx! the last will be the AWSOMEST!

    wait the next is the last you need at least 20 episodes

    next isnt last,just sayin the last will be awsome!

    yeah

    #274428
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    his is good! but do u like mine also?

    i read em, don't i 😀

    #274886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found a ventus lync combat pack! didnt have money thoe. :(

    OMG, I am so getting it, are there any other new variations?

    #261771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and there is the possibility that he can lives in an other townTpfe.gif

    or province

    #274632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i still prefer jaron's 😀

    #274700
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bb pyres g changing elfin on mine 400gs ac activate firewind ur bakugan is on my gc gc open needle eye lowest gs winelfin 450gswilda 850gs i win and we can use 6ac

Viewing 15 posts - 27,346 through 27,360 (of 45,228 total)