Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,316 through 27,330 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOOOOOOOOOOW!That would like rock I tried to make my darkus drago like that but it lets say failed!

    i did it with my remake of twilight percival. I say it works.

    #270385
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is not a trade topic! trade somewhere else please.

    #270390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmmm...I dont wantyour services really,BUT I WANNA SEE THAT GOLD Alpha hydranoid lol.

    black and gold i want the purple spots colered gold

    #270421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If I get a gold marker. will do asap

    #270425
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can you paint my alpha hydranoid purple spots gold

    #270456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. can you pm people to see this topic?

    #270682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got Arizona ( Im the only one here)

    #270681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol. ok will do

    #274900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ernie and I will cover Michigan… If Ernie agrees X3But yeah, I'll tell most people about BB.

    #270716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill trade some bakugan or pokemon cards or yugioh cards for the pyrus viper helios

    #270715
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thx!

    #270736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awesome new stuff!

    #270867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I printed out poster that had the Bakugan Buzz sig that ernie has and passed it out during the Ultimate Battle Tour

    #271431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I get 14 dollars every week, and if I'm not saving for something, I'll instantly go and buy a Bakugan. I'm actually thinking about getting Yugioh cards... Not to sure, though.

    14 because you are 14. I get $4 evertime I mow my front lawn.

    im 10

    #272301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get 14 dollars every week, and if I'm not saving for something, I'll instantly go and buy a Bakugan. I'm actually thinking about getting Yugioh cards... Not to sure, though.

    save up for the new yugioh tins power tool dragon is awesome

Viewing 15 posts - 27,316 through 27,330 (of 45,228 total)