Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,301 through 27,315 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #274983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And why would any one wanna brawl you as a prize?

    #274971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So cool!!!!!!!

    #274969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    California. If you want to check your local target (before actually going there) get the DPCI of the product at target.com and call them up and have them check if the item is stocked. I will do this tomorrow for hylash and see if they have it in stock from the target where I got the new traps.

    OMG, I am in California, but they didnt have these today :(, looks like I am going there everyday of the week now.

    #274959
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not sure on Ultimate Dragonoid but Infinity Dragonoid and Silent Naga would make an amazing World Championships prize.

    #274957
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    THEY HAVE BAKUSTEEL NEMUS!?MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also, I DO think its true whatever series its called, will be released in two weeks,But of course, no one exactly knows what its called or when it will be released 😛

    I personally do not think so I think they will wait close to Christmas to release the next series.42B.jpg

    wait bakusteel doesnt come out till christmas????

    #274947
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    need darkus clear alpha percival

    #274946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you must post your bakugan and traps on here alsoyou must tell what attribute brawler you are

    #274944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a face look at traid el condor

    #274935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Target and yes in the US.

    *jaw drops*need to go to target!!!!! i need darkus fortress

    #274933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    plz be in america

    #274926
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome =DYay, another altair fan~

    #274919
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    again... no one here on Buzz calls them "coal"... it's BakuSteel...BakuSteel:Viper HeliosAbis OmegaMoskeetoAlto BrontesHyper DragonoidNeo DragonoidThunder WildaAltair FreezerNemus *soon to be** ??? Ingram? Never seen that one guys

    #274918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    8/23/09-Bought a haos glow fencer booster today, it is freakin awesome, updating.

    #274917
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bought a haos glow fencer booster at wal mart, It was the only one there, and it is freakin awesome, oh, and it smy first fencer, so YAY!!!!!

    #274915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was talking to lego.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,301 through 27,315 (of 45,228 total)