Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,286 through 27,300 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #275052
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i know for a fact im gonna love it i have seen exclusive pics of the game but wont say where it is

    let me guess games radar

    #275051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol good chapter to clarify im trace in it

    #275050
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill sign up. so count me in

    #275041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why would your mom be mad exactly? And welcome back, I suppose.

    #275039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    welcome chao

    #275038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    welcome Jhound

    #275037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    welcome to the site MA825

    #275036
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [img]http://www.bakuganbuzz.com/pics/bakugan/Wired/Wired%20-%20Haos.JPG[/img]See that white line, on it's visible body/wing connector? My guess is that's it.

    #275035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    last birthday i had, i had 85$ 😀

    #275033
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i get 5.25 a month(just enough to get a single, non sa :()

    #275026
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i know for a fact im gonna love it i have seen exclusive pics of the game but wont say where it is

    #275025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bye bye minions 😀

    #275022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need to go to California soon XDI hope my brother doesn't get them before me >:3

    #275019
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll trade you a 390g Flip Tin stinglash and a 630g Aquos Percival only available in the carrying case for the following cards: 1. Rock On2.

    #274992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I had a job for two months where I worked 5 days a week and got 20$ a day. I made good tips so every day I got about 30$. I saved up over 1000$ along with my birthday money. I put 1000$ in the bank and I got 200$ in my wallet so I just buy whatever I want.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,286 through 27,300 (of 45,228 total)