Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,271 through 27,285 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #275094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can you give me the gates name please.

    #275090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK Gate card OPEN!Tri-Color PowerMe: 700+200=900You: 710+100=810Got any tricks up your sleeve?

    #275089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got to use my own money. i dont got allowence and parents wont buy crap for me.

    #275085
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I go first.Rolls...SUB TERRA G POWER CHANGE 700G ELFIN STAND(I'm serious, it's real)

    #275084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Barwl, ventus percival 720g stand on my gate.

    #275081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I work for my money... maybe not now but usually. This one summer has been killing me though.

    Hows old are you? just wondering?

    #275080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, your roll

    #275076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK Gate Card set.

    #275073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I get 14 dollars every week, and if I'm not saving for something, I'll instantly go and buy a Bakugan. I'm actually thinking about getting Yugioh cards... Not to sure, though.

    save up for the new yugioh tins power tool dragon is awesome

    Well I dont know if the new tins are out yet, but I saw the power tool dargon and ancient fairy drago tin at my target, they had just put them on the shelves, I am getting one for my best freind, anyways, I get them whenever I want, If I have money I buy them, but I f I dont, my dad can spare 5 bucks for me.

    they have alot at my walmart

    #275072
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I get 14 dollars every week, and if I'm not saving for something, I'll instantly go and buy a Bakugan. I'm actually thinking about getting Yugioh cards... Not to sure, though.

    save up for the new yugioh tins power tool dragon is awesome

    Well I dont know if the new tins are out yet, but I saw the power tool dargon and ancient fairy drago tin at my target, they had just put them on the shelves, I am getting one for my best freind, anyways, I get them whenever I want, If I have money I buy them, but I f I dont, my dad can spare 5 bucks for me.

    #275071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated

    #275070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry. I forgot. I will update the post.

    #275069
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Once I get a metal fencer I am so doing this, LOL

    #275061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Vandetta, add me to the scoreboard.

    #275068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I live here. just confirming ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 27,271 through 27,285 (of 45,228 total)