Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,256 through 27,270 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #275131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found it a long time ago… and if we continue this arguement i might as well LOCK this post.

    #275127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You would only know it's true if you actually HAD the target exclusive meta altair.

    #275123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well what I said about combination is true! One of them is used like a trap but it isn't a trap. Get it?

    #275122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What about Power Card Alpha?

    #275120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    By the way I changed the rules this is a normal game not a meta altair deathmatch.

    #275119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes. Nowto bring out the heavy artillery! ALTAIR COMBINE WITH WIRED!Me: 600+200+100+670(from altair)+80(From gate card rainbow)=1650GYou: 700+200+150=1050Think you can manage to counter?(This is how you use meta altair. when wired or altair lands on a gate card when the battle begins I can combine them but afterward both go to used pile)

    #275114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok Ability card activate.Wired Red card Set:29/48qNow I roll wired on the card your fencer is on! Now that a battle starts this turn Wired gets +200G during the battle.

    #275107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No you go.

    #275109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uh, yoshipatrol, you there?

    #275106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, you win that one, yor roll.

    #275103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I activate my trap, ventus tripod epsilon, change to darkus, now your down by 50, ha, now you have to waste an ability to win, or lose the game.

    #275102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry. I ALWAYS forget the rules.

    #275100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You win that one. But it wasn't Meta Altair. Second Gate Card Set!

    #275097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What series is it from?

    #275095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The card is Copper and is 21/48n

Viewing 15 posts - 27,256 through 27,270 (of 45,228 total)