Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,241 through 27,255 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #275214
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    I thought that bronze attacks were going to be rare but I found every single kind exept for fourtress.

    Are you kidding, I havent seen one, I am still looking for storm skyress

    Lol your Wal-Mart may just not have them out yet, I couldn't find them for a little while but once they started to appear they were everywhere... I got my Storm Skyress :)

    man i got the deka cards in and the bronze attack

    Ya, me too, I was like "0_o" When I saw the Deka cards

    lol mw too

    #275213
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still havenst seen the deka gates, but i saw the deka traps, along with deka primo vulcan, I think they had to make the dekas more special cause they weren that popular

    #275212
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I'm done with this kid, he's a pure idiot. Pyruslord444 is his username IIRC someone else go try to smack sense into this idiot

    hey dont mess with my best freind

    #275211
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why would your mom be mad exactly? And welcome back, I suppose.

    scince i used her email that she was trying to delete and i kept getting PMs from people and they kept filling up her email and she cant delete her MSN with mail in it. so thats why i had to get rid of angelopreyess.

    #275209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I thought that bronze attacks were going to be rare but I found every single kind exept for fourtress.

    Are you kidding, I havent seen one, I am still looking for storm skyress

    Lol your Wal-Mart may just not have them out yet, I couldn't find them for a little while but once they started to appear they were everywhere... I got my Storm Skyress :)

    man i got the deka cards in and the bronze attack

    #275205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm looking for traps, that won't work :'(

    #275204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought that bronze attacks were going to be rare but I found every single kind exept for fourtress.

    Are you kidding, I havent seen one, I am still looking for storm skyress

    #275184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I'm done with this kid, he's a pure idiot. Pyruslord444 is his username IIRC someone else go try to smack sense into this idiot

    let me help you 😉 he's on my last nerve

    #275182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    its my keys on my keybored that either slip or dont work noob

    same thing my keyboard is a noob

    im not alone then

    *sigh* arguing with kids is pointless...

    #275176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its my keys on my keybored that either slip or dont work noob

    same thing my keyboard is a noob

    #275144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You don't know that but whatever.

    #275141
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good game. I found out meta altair rules when it came

    #275138
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nah…you beat my meta altair so you won.

    #275135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And that would be fine. Switch it with wired and altair. ALRIGHT?

    #275133
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sign me up.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,241 through 27,255 (of 45,228 total)