Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,341 through 17,355 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #308686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay, but I consider Sega a part of Nintendo, because Sega WORKS for Nintendo

    #308683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I played the Xbox and DS one too, so much fun, Its like an actual successful depiction of bakugan gone video game!!!

    #308681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yessteven king will bethey will write over 1000yes but you forgot a peice and it fell apart.yes you will not long26noYes you willyou will go to WCCCYes it will be called "Real Action"Yes they will create a muntant monster that lives on land in water. (Not Godzilla)NoNo sega will be up also. 1 yearYes to all of that but humans will fight back and defeat themboison berry, cherry, mint, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, blue berry, raspberry, rocky road, black berry, banana, peach, apricot, apple, orange, water melon, smores18 in total

    #308680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Bakugan Brawl, Pyrus 350g limulus stand

    #308673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    *Drools more than AP at Aquos Orbit Helios* I need that LEIK NAO.

    The Aquos one looks like crap, IMO. I need that Haos one, though...

    NO U. Aquos beats the crap out of Haos. Aquos > Haos.

    Opinions, SH. Learn to deal with other's. IMO, Aquos is absolute crap, with Pyrus and Subterra being the only crappier attributes. BUT IT'S ONLY MY OPINION. JUST LIKE IT'S YOUR OPINION THAT CRAPQUOS IS SO AWESOME. LEARN TO DEAL WITH OTHERS OPINIONS, OK?

    #308671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i actually found bakusteel at bestbuy

    !!!Lol...Wut?Legit? Like, completely serious? o_O

    Somehow I'm not believing hom either, DS.

    #308669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Canada came out with B3 bakugan.US should get it soon.

    No, really? We would never have guessed! [/sarcasm]This is OLD news, dude. OLD OLD news.

    #308668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *Drools more than AP at Aquos Orbit Helios* I need that LEIK NAO.

    The Aquos one looks like crap, IMO. I need that Haos one, though...

    #308652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    great

    #308638
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You forgot about this:Delta Drago+ Delta Drago= Destruction Delta Drago

    #308637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii want some traps lmaoo :L aquos ones aswell, ive only got a subterra one, which i dont use ggrrr

    #308636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    still can't find it :-[go to the page, press ctrl and print screen. go to paint, paste it, draw an oval around the place that it is in. upload it, send the pic

    #308635
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You forgot about this:Delta Drago+ Delta Drago+ Destruction Delta Drago

    #308631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im on like 5th gym leader, and my marill is like hitting 80 :L

    #308630
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    So I had some time on my hands, so I decided to try and make some combo bakugan!Once I get a youtube account, then I'll post the video.^^Here are the combos!Wilda+Diablo+Diablo= Demon Monster(I'll have pictures soon, and yes I came up with the names!XD)

    HOW?! tell me, i'll get a wilda, i got two diablos ;D

    It's simple. ;DJust put two Diablos on wilda's shoulders! Piecae un cake!^^

    post a pic plz 😉 cause i still don't believe it works

Viewing 15 posts - 17,341 through 17,355 (of 45,228 total)