Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,326 through 17,340 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #308716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AC Help from friends, Deep well goes back to your unused pile.

    #308713
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    click on trade center. then click on Find if a Pokemon you like is up for trade and offer a Pokemon for it. then in the box that says example type in vakuso

    trading my exploud for your, charizard vakusocuredream: your hitmontop, for my giratina 😀

    #308710
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My mom does, but not me.

    #308708
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl, 470g Haos Nemus stand on my card, gfate card open, NemusEach Nemus gets an additional G-Power bonus from this card.Me=470+120+120=910You=670+200=870Counter?

    #299372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's cool, no, I don't counter. Your roll.

    #299378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ability activate, G-Power IncreaseMe=760+60=820You=810Counter?

    #306194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl, 720g HaosMega Nemus stand on your card

    #308706
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card open, G-Power SwapMe=670=130=800You=470+100=570Counter?

    #308705
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I went to target toysrus and the walmart away from my house and target had two new battle packs toys had nothing but walmart had a bunch of the new bakugan I saw all ingrams darkus and pyrus hyper drago aquos and ventis viper helios.I got a starter with aquos viper helios 490gs pyrus ingram 670gs and subterra shadow vulcan 550gs the vulcans for trade.

    #308702
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No thanks, Gate Card set, bakugan brawl, 470g haos nemus stand on my card.

    #308701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    its gonna be a new season called Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders

    No, it will be called Bakugan, New Vestroia.

    no its called bakugan new vestal

    SN says you're retarded, Darkmaster. And it's called Bakugan New Vestroia Season 2, for the final freaking time.

    #308697
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks better than my crappy microsoft one, so that means a lot, LOL

    #308694
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, I am new, so, can you open the card?

    #308690
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ams too, at least when I getz my camera for my birthday too ;D!!!!

    #308689
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    *Drools more than AP at Aquos Orbit Helios* I need that LEIK NAO.

    The Aquos one looks like crap, IMO. I need that Haos one, though...

    NO U. Aquos beats the crap out of Haos. Aquos > Haos.

    Opinions, SH. Learn to deal with other's. IMO, Aquos is absolute crap, with Pyrus and Subterra being the only crappier attributes. BUT IT'S ONLY MY OPINION. JUST LIKE IT'S YOUR OPINION THAT CRAPQUOS IS SO AWESOME. LEARN TO DEAL WITH OTHERS OPINIONS, OK?

    Yeah go Esk! Aquos is the third worst, second only to Subterra and Pyrus.

    Fixed. again, IN MY OPINION.

Viewing 15 posts - 17,326 through 17,340 (of 45,228 total)