Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,356 through 17,370 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #308629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go here http://www.pokemonlake.com/sel1.php?map=8and type in vakuso in the area it says example

    example? how far down? what side?

    #308628
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it me, or does Orbit Helios look like it spins left, then reverses and spins right, then stops?

    #308626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxjmCejh5RU&feature=related[/youtube]Lawl, Nuff said. Mic FTW!

    #308625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who is the greatest author of your generation?How many books do they write?Will I ever take my laser out of the planning stage and actually build it?Will I ever get a youtube channel and show people what's inside of Bakugan?How much longer will Beyblade last?How old will I be when I give up on Bakugan?Will I ever find the person/people who stole all my GameBoy games when I was younger?Will I become an author?What college do I go to?Will Cartoonnetwork EVER come up with something original for modern dday kids that they actually LIKE to watch?WIll someone ever go crazy and 'accidentally' create Godzilla or something like that?Will America ever allow imigrants to run for office?Will every gamesystem company go bakrupt exepct for Nintendo?How long will Scooby-Doo last?Will someone ever create a cloning device and will those clones go bad and attack their original hosts, causing us to send them to an artificial planet, which we created to store the robots after they became smart enough to wonder why they were taking orders from humans, and will the clones team up with the robots to conquer Earth and make us their slaves for the rest of our lives, or at least until the robots and the clones try to destroy each other, which gives the world back to the original humans?How many flavors of icecream are there in the future, and can you name them all?

    Can you answer this then?

    #308622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im against a shiny tauros lmao it looks funny :L

    #308621
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go to were you look for pokemon to trade then type in my name

    i still can't find it, go to the page, and send me the link

    #308619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and now a luvdisc and dratini, ii just beat some shiny_metang? is that good?

    #308618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o you mean like wicked eraser, wicked avatar, wicked dreadroot, and raviel, hamon, and uria

    Mhm, exactly.

    #308615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #308613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi aj(eskura) and danil

    #308612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ive already beat 2 gym leaders, with an eevee, marill and a muchlax XD

    #308609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    10-4-200995728AM.jpg10-4-200994751AM.jpgill add more once my scanner is working again

    #308608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i built a time machine and it worked now i know my answers:a girl names savannaA animal trainerIll be neither poor or richYo Waz Up HomeyRottweilerYes i will be a pimp with hoes (before i get married) (then after my devorce at age 30.ill answer others if you want.

    #308607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey SW look at my trade list

    i don't see it

    #308604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont understand what you mean by 3 lords and 3 wikeds can you please explain

    I think he means the three Wicked Lords, AKA the God look-a-likes.

Viewing 15 posts - 17,356 through 17,370 (of 45,228 total)