Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,981 through 16,995 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309713
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Easy.... he asked if it just Pearl... no it is mother of pearl... no one said THAT was the ST name...

    I never did either. I was using your idea for what to call it until we find the official name qith the word Baku in front of it like the other series'.

    #309710
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good luck.Oh and you should also keep a journal and when its happening the next time document it

    #309707
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my pyrus wired I think has Triangle screws!

    #309706
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you mean highest g power is cancelled? so i win that one ;D

    #309704
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IT is mother of pearl.... we already had this discussion when I had that Atmos

    ^Explain that then, Baku >_>

    #309703
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan don't have ONLY triangle head screws, just so ya know *cough*Pyrus Wired*cough*

    #309699
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YOURE FREAKIN COPYING ESKURA'S TOPIC!

    Plus it doesn't even link to a YT vid or channel.

    #309696
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'll try!

    #309694
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! darkus ravenoid 530 g's stand!

    #309693
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IT is mother of pearl.... we already had this discussion when I had that Atmos

    BakuMotherOfPearl.Most messed up name ever.

    #309691
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm see if you can use a video recorder to catch it on audio

    #309688
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Drank Cherry Root Beer.Best.Soda.Ever (after Mountain Dew).

    fixed.And I dunno, I can't think of anything off the top of my head...

    #309686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I can't cause my parents yell at me when somethin happen EVEN though my mom heard loun banging 3:00 AM when NO ONE was up! I have that happen to me too! But its mostly clawing! I hope it isn't aggressive! :(

    #309684
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I only like Bionicles.

    Quoted for the win. I like more than just Bionicle, but Bionicle is DEFINATELY my fav Lego theme.

    #309682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDNope, the opening is sung by a lady not an esk... So yeaaah

    ^thisThe GGG theme is sung by a guy. The EL theme, however, is sung by a lady. And in Latin, which I know absolutely none of (Japanese, Latin, and German are my top three languages I want to learn).

Viewing 15 posts - 16,981 through 16,995 (of 45,228 total)