Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,996 through 17,010 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I was sleeping and I seemed to hear scratching coming from my door yet my dog was in the room with me on my bed! I went over and I heard a faint growl! Then a few nights later my closet door made a strange scraping noise! I woke up and looked! I found scrapes in the side of the metal door! and ever since stuff like that has been happening to me! It still seems to happen! Actually a few minutes ago somethin happened to me!I went back to my room and the door closed by itself! So I went and checked all the windows and none were open! Then I hear a strange growl and some rustling from behind my dresser! I looked but nothing was there! Now I am very freaked out! I keep looking behind me cause I feel like someone or something is behind me! :(

    Try setting up a video camera in your room to see if you can catch anything

    #309679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    vampire/grim reaper

    #309676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I was sleeping and I seemed to hear scratching coming from my door yet my dog was in the room with me on my bed! I went over and I heard a faint growl! Then a few nights later my closet door made a strange scraping noise! I woke up and looked! I found scrapes in the side of the metal door! and ever since stuff like that has been happening to me! It still seems to happen! Actually a few minutes ago somethin happened to me!I went back to my room and the door closed by itself! So I went and checked all the windows and none were open! Then I hear a strange growl and some rustling from behind my dresser! I looked but nothing was there! Now I am very freaked out! I keep looking behind me cause I feel like someone or something is behind me! :(

    Thats interesting I saw on a show about a kid and that happened to him he heard a dog clawing at the door and told his sister and her husband cause it was there house in the morning there were dog claw marks on the door

    #309675
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I was sleeping and I seemed to hear scratching coming from my door yet my dog was in the room with me on my bed! I went over and I heard a faint growl! Then a few nights later my closet door made a strange scraping noise! I woke up and looked! I found scrapes in the side of the metal door! and ever since stuff like that has been happening to me! It still seems to happen! Actually a few minutes ago somethin happened to me!I went back to my room and the door closed by itself! So I went and checked all the windows and none were open! Then I hear a strange growl and some rustling from behind my dresser! I looked but nothing was there! Now I am very freaked out! I keep looking behind me cause I feel like someone or something is behind me! :(

    #309671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    that is interesting. But different people have different levels of connections to their spirit animals

    Will you SHUT UP! Theres no such thing as spirits (or ghosts for that matter). Alright, Im gonna stop posting in this topic now...

    Lol make me

    #309670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay so me and CD4E have been doign some Tests with this so called 'wolf' Follwoing me. It Reacts To Music.With Utada Hikaru Music it starts rubbing my Hand. and With other songs CD4E choses it brushes against my foot. and With the Song 'Straying' I can Hear slight Howlign, Barkign and Whimpering

    Wait could that be wat is scaring the living crap out of me almost every night? Well I was sleeping and I seemed to hear scratching coming from my door yet my dog was in the room with me on my bed! I went over and I heard a faint growl! Then a few nights later my closet door made a strange scraping noise! I woke up and looked! I found scrapes in the side of the metal door! and ever since stuff like that has been happening to me! 0.o and get this! I did this and a Wolf came to me! Cause I guess I am strategic for the kill! I don't go full force, but waits it out till the right moment! Mabey that has to do with somethin...

    #309665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    ok... this topic is REALLY random! XD

    And stupid.Meditation is phony baloney.

    Then dont post here then.GO be annoying 😉 some were else

    #309649
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it came instantly to me 😀 monkey 8)

    #309654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it could explain the wolf you feel is following you.

    Ok I am srry vakuso! I am going to try this! BTW who were u talking about with the wolf thing?

    #309642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok… this topic is REALLY random! XD

    #309636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have/ read almost all the books! I have almost 20 videos and to tell u the truth Saw scars me more then these! ;D

    #309634
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the ones that kinda get to me are night of the living dummy. but i still like them.

    I ahted those that scared me when I was little.My favorite one though is the werewolf one I have it on video.

    #309631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna know my spirit animal

    #309629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ive been watchign the show for a long time lol it scared me when I was little but now it dosnt.

    #309619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Envyness!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,996 through 17,010 (of 45,228 total)