Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,966 through 16,980 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, also, copied the theme just for the heck of it:O si usque edita victus sapientia et lingua deus no praetendieseBeatus vir qui suffert tentationemQuonum cum probatus fufrit accipiet coronamvitaeKyrie ignis divive eleisonO quam sancta, quam serena, quam benigna, quam amoenaO castitatis lilium

    #309747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    tp tell u the truth the thought of having a wolf/dog ghost around doesn't scare me its just when and what it does that does! 0.o u know wat else is interesting my “spirit animal” when I did the meditation was a wolf! 0.o any connection? Kinda ironic huh?

    #309746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! darkus hades stand 630 g's trap activate! metalfencer added 360(traps should have g's 360 because 720 is the highest bakugan in america) i'm at 990

    #309745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    r u serious? That reminds me of a lot of the animes I watch! XD

    Note that the nudity IS done in a tasteful way, as in old paintings with the characters of the show replacing them.

    #309742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    r u serious? That reminds me of a lot of the animes I watch! XD

    #309739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can u please post a link to an episode on the internet?

    I can PM anyone who wants it, but can't post it, for there's uncensored nudity in the theme alone.

    #309738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it was a gold ;D and my last is a silver

    #309735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can u please post a link to an episode on the internet?

    #309732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open! duck and win!

    #309726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's why we called it "Bakuepic" =PAlso, the mascot is a Hydrapig. It's a joke between us, esks last name sounds like something that I'm not gonna say due to his privacy and SN started saying something about pigs, he said "I have no pigs, but i have hydranoids..." and I said "I KNW, THEY'RE HYRDAPIGS!"

    That's multi-headed flying pegasus hydrapigs to you.

    #309725
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine

    #309722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hm…I guess both.

    #309721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus lars lion stand 510 g's

    #309715
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I read the title, I thought you were talking about Elfin. Then I thought you were talking about the Bakugan TV show in the first post LOL

    Nope, just a kick-butt awesome anime. Spelled elfEn instead of elfIn.

    #309714
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you win

Viewing 15 posts - 16,966 through 16,980 (of 45,228 total)