Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 16, 2009 at 11:11 pm #309852
no u can see that there is no ATT. symbol in the first pic of a top view!
October 16, 2009 at 11:04 pm #309844
Well anyways nothing else is happening! I am feeling a strange burst of cold and I can't walk straight though! I also am having a strange urge to go outside! :- I don't know wat it is but I am FREEZING!!!! BBBRRRR! 0.o I just felt my pulse! Its beating faster than normal! I am feeling really strange! I anc't ese hte ekybraod! wat si gion no?
well, it recently started snowing off season here just after i posted that dream zodiac thing.
seriously? Its chilly here but its not FREEZING yet!
October 16, 2009 at 11:02 pm #309840YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaySounds awesome. One HUGE problem: Mai speakers are still dead.
One HUGER problem: Skype drops my calls a LOT.
October 16, 2009 at 10:56 pm #309831Well anyways nothing else is happening! I am feeling a strange burst of cold and I can't walk straight though! I also am having a strange urge to go outside! :- I don't know wat it is but I am FREEZING!!!! BBBRRRR! 0.o I just felt my pulse! Its beating faster than normal! I am feeling really strange! I anc't ese hte ekybraod! wat si gion no?ok! Anyone want me to fixed my post now that I am no longer cold and dizzy?
October 16, 2009 at 10:53 pm #309827yea all you do it mediate
October 16, 2009 at 10:37 pm #309817yup. ability activate! metalfencer!change you to ventus!i'm trying to figure out your g's now
October 16, 2009 at 10:34 pm #309815OhuIf I can get my Headset... Then the first episode should be up today.
October 16, 2009 at 10:33 pm #309813okay, i tried the meditation thing and i did in fact get the butterfly as my spirit animal! It's not sespefic though, i got the swallow tail (yellow and black with small blue), red admiral (i think that's what it's called but it's black with single orange stripe and white dots), and bird wing (long, green and black wings) all at once! ik the one i seen was similar to the red admiral but without the dots and it was smaller.
I forgot to describe teh wolf! It was gray with a white belly with a single black stripe down the back of it! Its face had the stripe split around its snout! Its ears were gray with white fur in front of them! The chin had white fur! Thats the Wolf I saw!
October 16, 2009 at 10:33 pm #309812wat is this meditation thing ur talkin bout anyway
You mediate for a bit and what animal you see is your spirit animal.
October 16, 2009 at 10:24 pm #309806
What attribute is that, and that's not Abis Omega
It's HAos, hence the silver hilights like reg pearl Haos Bakugan.
The one on the first page has a Aquos symbol, look before you post, sheesh
But notice how the first one has Aquos marine hilight, while Baku's has gold Haos hilights.
October 16, 2009 at 10:17 pm #309800I got tripped by something going down the hallway! It felt fuzzy! 😮
Still, its like the 2 wolves that i think follow me react to different things..
Wow I guess there r just different "packs" that follow people around! I'd say that with all the stuff that I do i would say there would be abut 5 different wolves for different emotions or needed parts in a human society! Its not like all of them follow me around at once but like they have created a den inside of my soul just waiting for the opening out of it so that they can once again help the souls of the living!Wait wat?WTF? Where did that come from? WOW! Anyways I just heard something strange! It sounded like a rapid dash of a dog!
DEEP veeeeeerrrrrrrry deepnice metaphor
wat do u mean by deep? I really didn't even know wat I as typing! I was listening for more noises and all of a sudden I typed that! I had no idea I typed somethin like that till I looked at the screen a bit better!! Then i added in the bottom part! XD I must have short term memory loss! XD
October 16, 2009 at 10:17 pm #309798ya, double ability! dark growth and shadowfire! you get no attribute bonus >:Dme:1080+80=1160you:1200-190=1010COUNTER? >:D
October 16, 2009 at 10:01 pm #309777Still, its like the 2 wolves that i think follow me react to different things..
Wow I guess there r just different "packs" that follow people around! I'd say that with all the stuff that I do i would say there would be abut 5 different wolves for different emotions or needed parts in a human society! Its not like all of them follow me around at once but like they have created a den inside of my soul just waiting for the opening out of it so that they can once again help the souls of the living!Wait wat?WTF? Where did that come from? WOW! Anyways I just heard something strange! It sounded like a rapid dash of a dog!
October 16, 2009 at 9:54 pm #309763well ur case seems to be like mine! I feel a presence in school and I then stand up to people I regularly would just run from! Its a strange feeling but yet i think the “spirit wolf” or the ” Wolf in the Shadows” as i refer to it as is there to give me courage i have read about others with this strange abnormalities and they all say that its name to them is the “spirit wolf”! I also seemed to have lost the book so theres no way to show it to u! :-
October 16, 2009 at 9:45 pm #309753What attribute is that, and that's not Abis Omega
It's HAos, hence the silver hilights like reg pearl Haos Bakugan.
-
AuthorPosts


Entries (RSS)