Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,936 through 16,950 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus Elifn 660 on your gate.

    #309917
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NewZealander.

    #309914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll try, but if I lose to that crushing blow strat I will try again.Bakugan Brawl! Pyrus Altair 670G stand on my gate.

    #309912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah, are you gonna get one?

    #309911
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Is that why you loaded up on Ingrams? I am sending you a freebie for your purchase of what 5 you made?

    No,Im collecting ingrams...BUT I will probably post a video of them sometime...

    ^Hey, me too, oh well, I will be sure to do better ;D

    #309908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, neon ventus thunder wilda 710gs on my gate.

    #309903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure, once your on again

    #309888
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Exactly what I thought you thought it was going to be too. In THIS battle, I will always be 1 step ahead.Ability card activate, Gus's Powerblast!

    #309885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOOT! I have 92 and I gave my Dad pictures of the EVO packs and he might get me the 3 I want! So I will proly have 101 BAKUGN!!! YAYZ!! Darkus Hydranoid and B2 Skyress here I come! ;D

    #309881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i caught a shiny syther darkushades ;D

    Really!!!!Well i wasint on for 4 days

    #309864
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok now thats wat I meant! ;D

    #309863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Solution (esk): Get ComcastSolution (Smeargle): Get new speakers

    Solution (me): That'll take FOREVER, though...

    #309862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    wow! Anyways anyone ever feel like something has made a home in ur soul to help u? CD4E I already know u have a Butterfly in ur soul but is there anyone else?

    not that ik of. i also have this little lucky charm (a blue stone on a string i wear around my neck) that gives me energy pulses that match my emotions sometimes.

    ok! So wait do u feel like the Butterfly has made its home inside of ur soul?

    #309859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Solution (esk): Get ComcastSolution (Smeargle): Get new speakers

    #309856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow! Anyways anyone ever feel like something has made a home in ur soul to help u? CD4E I already know u have a Butterfly in ur soul but is there anyone else?

Viewing 15 posts - 16,936 through 16,950 (of 45,228 total)