Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,876 through 16,890 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310050
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    peace?

    #310046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Got Some of my stuff today...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJRZ6vgFns[/youtube]Sorry about the beginning and the wild goose chase...

    Even though the Haos Orbit Helios was unexpected, you still probably paid for it. I mean, really? I don't think anyone would just give one away to a buyer. He's still pimp though.

    I didnt buy it...He seriously gave a free one...You can ask him if you doubt me.He's no other than... MacNCheese1970.Anyways...I leik them all.

    So is he like, giving away Bakugan to people on this site that buy stuff from him?

    No...Actually Im not sure why.He doesnt even know Im tdog...So thats a no.

    DARN!! Are you willing to trade either Orbit? pwease?






    [space saver filter]Sorry about the beginning and the wild goose chase...

    [space saver filter]

    [space saver filter]

    [space saver filter

    [space saver filter]

    its for every 3 bakugan u buy he gives u a random one free!

    AWESOME!!

    I am talking to him through Email right now! I am kinda sad that hes never coming back here again though! (moderators fault)

    #310040
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pink!!!!!!

    #310038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDish

    #310034
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Voted :) BTW your sister sings REALLY good. 😉

    Quoted for truth

    #310033
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    crazy

    #310031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    EVIL!!!! XD

    #310027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What GC is it?

    #310026
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    candy?

    #310025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate, ventus, me-710+110=820you-650+60=710Anything?

    #310021
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    duckling

    #310020
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Got Some of my stuff today...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJRZ6vgFns[/youtube]Sorry about the beginning and the wild goose chase...

    Even though the Haos Orbit Helios was unexpected, you still probably paid for it. I mean, really? I don't think anyone would just give one away to a buyer. He's still pimp though.

    I didnt buy it...He seriously gave a free one...You can ask him if you doubt me.He's no other than... MacNCheese1970.Anyways...I leik them all.

    So is he like, giving away Bakugan to people on this site that buy stuff from him?

    No...Actually Im not sure why.He doesnt even know Im tdog...So thats a no.

    its for every 3 bakugan u buy he gives u a random one free!

    #310018
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Avvychanger

    #310015
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, you desighned a awesome Bakugan. You have a upper hand in this.

    #310013
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    YES!!!I have more ventus bakugan than you, by 3, thats my only goal, to have the most ventus ;D

    Did you include my 2 Ventus b1s and my Ventus Deka?

    Well, NO, but I dont count dekas, so Im still up by 1, and I am getting my ventus shun evolution pack hopefully tomorrow, Baku sent it tuesday and its still not here :(

Viewing 15 posts - 16,876 through 16,890 (of 45,228 total)